AutoCAD allows you to design and shape the world around you with AutoCAD software. This article guides you in installing the AutoCAD software onto your computer.
Installing AutoDesk: AutoCAD
- Go to Autodesk's AutoCAD download page: https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/autocad.
- Create a free Autodesk account or sign in with an existing account.
- Download AutoCAD 2019 for Windows 64-bit to match what is installed in the University's labs and offices.
- Once the download is complete, continue with the installation.
- Your product key will be visible on the download page after selecting your version and OS. The key will also be sent to the email account you used for account creation/sign-in.