Most Banner related systems are now accessible through Tech Express. Please click the logo above to get to:
- Banner (Admin Pages)
- SSB (Eagle Online)
- BDMS (Banner Document Management)
- Banner Workflow
- Argos (Reporting)
- ePrint (Reporting)
Additional systems can be accessed using the links below.
- ePrint Non-Banner Repositories (TTU Banner Academics, TTU Finance Local)
- Class Schedule
- Find My Tech ID Number (T-Number)
Banner related Authorization Forms.
- Banner Admin/SSB Authorization Form
- Argos Authorization Request Form
- Banner Workflow Authorization Form (Docusign)
- BDM Authorization Form
- Query Reporter Authorization Form (Docusign)
- Banner Update Object/Class Request Form (Docusign)
- Project Request Form - Use for projects that will take more than two days to complete
- User De-Authorization Form
If you are having trouble accessing Banner Admin Pages.
You may need to clear your browser cache or use an in-cognito window. Google Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers.
If you need additional assistance, contact:
- myTECH Helpdesk at 931-372-3975
- Human Resources office at 931-372-3034 for employees
- Registration Office at 931-372-3966 for students
How to Submit a Request for Banner Service
Step-by-step instructions on how to submit a request for Banner Service.
Academic Reports Menu Argos Reports
A list of the reports that users who have access to the academic reports menu can utilitize.
Email Distribution Lists for a Class Section or Major
Information Technology Services has set up a convenient system for faculty to email a message to students in their classes or to students with a particular major in their department.