Bentley software aids in design and construction projects, and is available for free to Civil Engineering students and faculty. The Bentley portal, known as STUDENTserver, also provides training for Bentley software products.
Setting up your Bentley account and downloading software
- Obtain TTU's Bentley school code from the Civil Engineering office, or visit the myTECH Helpdesk on the main floor of the Volpe Library
- Once you have the code, go to http://apps.bentley.com/StudentServer and click "Register" (STUDENTserver works in any browser, but works best in Chrome or Firefox)
- Enter the school code, your campus email address, and name. Complete the CAPTCHA if prompted.
- An email will be sent to your campus email address to complete the verification process. You will be asked to create a password.
- To sign into your account, go to http://apps.bentley.com/studentserver/home/index and use your campus email address (the full email address) and the password you created. If you forget your password, use the "Forgot Password" link on the Bentley sign-in page.
- To download software, log in and click the "Download Software" link. Make note of the Site Activation Key, which will be required to activate the software after downloading.
- For assistance with using Bentley products, log into STUDENTserver and click "Help" on the top right of the page to access the FAQ. You can also email Bentley support at email@example.com.