OverviewEMS is the campus event management solution. This software is only to be installed by individuals who are responsible for approving space reservations.
Installing EMS Desktop Client
Installation of the EMS Desktop Client is only available for Windows users. You can only access the install from a Tennessee Tech computer.
- On your computer, click the Windows logo (formerly known as the Start button) located in the taskbar.
- In your programs list, scroll until you find a folder called Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Click on the folder and then click on the application named Software Center.
- When Software Center opens, you will see a list of available applications.
- Select EMS Client.
- In the bottom right corner of Software Center, click the Install button.
- After a few moments, the software will be installed and you will see a new shortcut on your desktop for EMS (see photo below).