Your EagleNet Access Key has expired and needs to be renewed.
Revoke Your Expired Access Key
- From your current internet connection, open a browser and go to connect.tntech.edu.
- Log in using your Tech username (your email address minus the @tntech.edu or @students.tntech.edu) and password.
- To view the details of your EagleNet registration, click Manage My Guests in the bottom-right of the window.
- You can now see the expiration date of your registration and will have options to Resend or Revoke your current Access Key.
- To Revoke your Access Key, click your name. A red circle then appears to the right of your name under the Revoke column. Click the red circle.
- You will be prompted to confirm your selection. Click Continue.
- The page will reload, and your name will no longer appear. Your expired registration has been removed from the EagleNet system.
If you wish to request a new Access Key, click Back to begin registration again.If you need guidance registering for a new Access Key, follow these instructions.