Downloading MathWorks MATLAB
- Go to the Tennessee Tech MATLAB Portal. Select ‘Sign in to get started’ under the Get MATLAB and Simulink section. If you don't have an account, create one using your university email address.
- Log into your MathWorks account that is associated to your University license. (Note – you may be asked to login with your university credentials first).
- Click the download button for the current release. (Users can also download previous releases here).
- Choose a supported platform and download the installer.
Installing MathWorks MATLAB
- Run the installer.
- In the installer, select Log in with a MathWorks Account and follow the online instructions.
- When prompted to do so, select the 40872969 Individual Academic – Total Headcount license.
- Select the products you want to download and install.
- After downloading and installing your products, keep the Activate MATLAB checkbox selected and click Next.
- Follow the prompts to activate MATLAB.
- Contact MathWorks Installation Support
- For questions and comments please contact College of Engineering IT or Dr. Canfield.
- MATLAB Onramp – Learn MATLAB in just 2 hours
- MATLAB Academic Online Training Suite – Interactive self-paced online courses
- MATLAB Online – Instant access to MATLAB from a web browser
- MATLAB Mobile – Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, visualize data, and view results – all from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Videos and Webinars – Search for videos by application or product to learn about the vast capabilities and uses of MATLAB & Simulink
- MATLAB Examples – A collection of free and reusable code plus examples on how to use MATLAB & Simulink
- MATLAB Grader – Automatically grade MATLAB code and run your problems in any learning environment