NOTE: The information here covers purchasing technology items with University Funds. If you are looking for hardware or software for a personal computer, you'll need to visit Pricing for Home Use.
Instructions for using the online Request to Purchase Software form
To begin the process to purchase hardware or software with University Funds complete the online (ITC form).
Accessing the Online Form for site-license software only
- Go to the online ITC Site-License Software Request Form
- You will be asked to log in to the TTU Domain.
- All technology purchases should be instigated by each unit's ITS ACT Tier2 representative. Your ITS representative is also responsible for obtaining any quotes you require during the purchase process.
- Technology purchases entered into EagleBuy must have the appropriate commodity code, enabling routing to your ITS ACT Tier2 representative for approval.
- Any technology purchases made outside of EagleBuy, such as via ProCard, must also be approved by your ITS ACT Tier2 representative.
- Any site license software requested via the ITC form (linked above) will be reviewed by the fiscal authority you specified, prior to ITS review. The individual will be notified by email and directed to the appropriate web site.
- All other software must be entered into EagleBuy via the Software and Digital Services Routing Form (SDSRF).
This page is currently under construction.
On this page is a list of prices for software available to purchase from ITS for university use.
Please contact the Software Coordinator for ITS, with any questions.
Recommended Computer Specs for Students
In order to help prepare students coming into their programs, several colleges have compiled lists of recommended computer specifications.
Listed on this page are links to download and purchase software and hardware for personal usage.
This form allows you to submit an online request to purchase software using TAF funds. All requests are reviewed for appropriateness by the ITC.
Minimum System Requirements
Information Technology Services requires all network-connected computers to meet a minimum level of specification. This is for several reasons, most notably network security.