Resetting your Password through the IDMe Password Portal
1. Navigate to the IDMe Password Portal located here https://IDme.tntech.edu
*The page should read "Tennessee Tech Password Portal"
2. Enter your username (juser, jouser42, jouser21, etc.) and your current password, and then press "Login".
*If you don't know your username, visit the page Find Your TTU Username
*If you're logging into the password portal for the first time, or your password has been recently reset by ITS, your password will be set to the default value. This default is 'z?T#' where the # is the eight digits of your Tech ID (T-number). For instance, if your T-number is T00001234, your initial password will be z?T00001234.
3. You will be brought to the Account Management menu. You will see the option to change your password under the Account Details & Activity>Password Expires On:>Change Now.
4. You will be prompted to enter your current password and to complete a reCAPTCHA code to prove you are not a robot.
5. Once you complete that, you will be prompted to enter your Mobile Authenticator code from your smart phone.
6. You will finally be prompted to change your password. You must meet the complexity requirements of at least 8 characters long, 1 lowercase character, 1 uppercase character, 1 numeric character, and 1 special character.