NOTE: The information here covers purchasing technology items with University Funds. If you are looking for hardware or software for a personal computer, you'll need to visit Pricing for Home Use.
Instructions for using the online Request to Purchase Software form
To begin the process to purchase hardware or software with University Funds complete the online (ITC form).
Accessing the Online Form for site-license software only
- Go to the online ITC Site-License Software Request Form
- You will be asked to log in to the TTU Domain.
- All technology purchases should be instigated by each unit's ITS ACT Tier2 representative. Your ITS representative is also responsible for obtaining any quotes you require during the purchase process.
- Technology purchases entered into EagleBuy must have the appropriate commodity code, enabling routing to your ITS ACT Tier2 representative for approval.
- Any technology purchases made outside of EagleBuy, such as via ProCard, must also be approved by your ITS ACT Tier2 representative.
- Any site license software requested via the ITC form (linked above) will be reviewed by the fiscal authority you specified, prior to ITS review. The individual will be notified by email and directed to the appropriate web site.
- All other software must be entered into EagleBuy via the Software and Digital Services Routing Form (SDSRF).